google-site-verification: google73fd06521940cdfe.html Noneillah: STEVE J SAID "SORRY" AND SHARED THAT SHE DIDN'T ACTUALLY CHEAT ON

Monday, January 3, 2022

STEVE J SAID "SORRY" AND SHARED THAT SHE DIDN'T ACTUALLY CHEAT ON

STEVE J SAID "SORRY" AND SHARED THAT SHE DIDN'T ACTUALLY CHEAT ON




The TV personality and singer/songwriter decided to issue a public apology to wife (or estranged wife?) Faith Evans following the release (or leak?) of a video of him accusing the singer of cheating on him while speaking to her in an incredibly foul way. After such public disrespect, he decided to follow it with a public apology.  “I’d like to make this video for my wife. A video was released last week that showed me talking crazy to my wife,” he began the clip. “Publicly humiliating my wife. I’d like to apologize.”  He claimed someone came into their home and stole his computer, allowing the disparaging video to be released.


No comments:

Post a Comment