google-site-verification: google73fd06521940cdfe.html Noneillah: Grammy Gospel Award Winner Kirk Franklin Cursing Out His Elder Son

Monday, March 22, 2021

Grammy Gospel Award Winner Kirk Franklin Cursing Out His Elder Son

 Grammy Gospel Award Winner Kirk  Franklin Cursing Out His Elder Son On Audio



Kirk  Franklin's elder son recorded the conversation of them feuding and Kirk using cruising him out

Kirk Franklin has broken his silence following the release of audio that captures him cursing out his son.

After a heated phone call with the “Stomp” musician, Kerrion Franklin reportedly leaked a clip of a phone call between him and his father. In the call, Kirk is heard directing a few expletives to his 33-year-old son.

“You need to get your skinny motherfucking ass back out the goddamn way before I put my foot in your ass. I will break your neck if you ever disrespect me,” he said before going quiet. Kerrion responded, “Did he just hang up the phone? ‘I’ll break your neck.’ Is that a threat?” adding, “This is why I’m done. No father should speak to their children like this.”


 

No comments:

Post a Comment