google-site-verification: google73fd06521940cdfe.html Noneillah: Blogger Tosha K is pissing off another Reality Star Alexis Skyy and Cardi B

Saturday, December 14, 2019

Blogger Tosha K is pissing off another Reality Star Alexis Skyy and Cardi B


Blogger Tosha K is pissing off another Reality Star Alexis Skyy and Cardi B



Tosha K was in an altercation with Love and Hip-Hop New York/Rap Artist Cardi B. The controversy with Cardi, lead up to her filing a lawsuit and court appearance. Now Toshia is trending on the internet with another Love and Hip-Hop Hollywood Alexis Skyy. Alexis, Skyy, went on her Instagram Live threatened to spit in Tasha K's face after claims she using her disability daughter Sympathy. Here is an Alexis comment to Tosha, "Keep talking about my son of a bitch and that I use it to sympathize, I'm going to find out where the hell you live and I'll take it as a threat." Then he added: "When I see you, I will spit in your face and I won't mind. That's my son. I don't even play right now." Tosha had responded to Alexis saying that she did not say anything negative about the daughter, but if Alexis wants to fight, we can fight. Tosha's conflict with love and Hip-Hop Reality Star did not begin with Alexis.


 Early this year, Cardi B served Tasha K in defamation lawsuit; after blogger claimed rapper is a 'prostitute with herpes.' The allegation stemmed from a YouTube video interview Tosha conducted with an Instagram follower Starmarie. This Instagram follower claims that Cardib was doing drugs has STDs and was prostitution before she became famous. 
Cardi B is suing the two bloggers to have highly inflammatory posts about her removed from their websites.
When I watched Toshia K videos, her content reminds me of the Queen of Gossip-Wendy William of the Blog that aired out celebrity businesses. 

Do you think Toshia is creating bad blood from the celebrity? Or Do you believe Tosha stirring up controversy for click bates to become famous? Please leave your comment.


No comments:

Post a Comment