google-site-verification: google73fd06521940cdfe.html Noneillah: Get To Know The Hottest Rapper In The Game From New Jersey Sean Cos Mason

Monday, January 14, 2019

Get To Know The Hottest Rapper In The Game From New Jersey Sean Cos Mason

Ge To Know The Hottest Rapper In The Game From New Jersey Sean Cos Mason




Question #1: Before we begin, I would like to thank you for taking the time to answer a few questions and share some of your life’s perspective. However, for some of our readers who may not be familiar with your persona, please introduce yourself. Who is Sean Cos Mason?

My name is Shon Johnson (born March 1990), known professionally as Sean Cos Mason. I’ am the only child, raised by a single mother who was an educator. I am an American rapper, songwriter, and an emcee. Born and raised in Montclair, New Jersey, I first attracted attention for my lyrical flows and my tagline Noneillah. I was well known in my community and one of the hottest underground rappers is the Tri-State area of New Jersey.
In my early years growing up, I remember going around the house singing and using my home furniture as drummers. At the age of two, my word usage was not the average two years old because my mother will always read the dictionary to me. Also, she will take me to college with her. Being said all that, I became intrigued with word building and writing due to the educational espouser.
I recalled my mother put me in a writing and reading extra curriculum program that the instructor was so impressed with the word usage that they asked me who taught me how to write. The instruction at the program and my high school ninth grade teachers were so delighted how I formulate the contents in the sentences they ask me to ask my mother to tutor for them.
 I guess that is a good skill set to develop when you have a mother as a teacher. Begin that my mother cultivating my cognitive ability to learn how to retain words and other educational skills; I was placed a gifted and talented program from first grade to seventh grade. Once I got to high school I was placed in the Honor Society In high school I was chosen to go overseas to China and London as an exchange student.  Upon graduating from high school, I continue my education at Kean University.


Question #2: It appears that you are a natural when it comes to the arts and music. How was life growing up and did it shape your ability to express yourself as an artist?

Growing up as the only child from by a single mother as a teacher was insightful. As I mentioned previously in my introduction my mother used to take me to college with her and read the dictionary to me. The educational espoused to me at an early age help me grow lyrically. It taught me how to express myself through the art of words. As a child my mother always gave me the free well to speak what is on my mind freely without disrespecting anyone. My mother was not that type of old fashion mother who believes a child should be seen not heard. She believed that a child is heard as long as they express themselves in a diplomatic manner. So, I guess my up bring help me to be able to express myself as an artist when I write or converse with others.

Question #3: What inspired you to choose music as the main focus of your artistic expression, and more specifically, working as a rap artist?

I was inspired to choose music because my mother espoused me to various genera of music through her Music Appreciation college course. I recall my mother will play classical music, club music, opera, music from a different era of time and Christen music. On the other hand, I espoused to Ragga music from my aunt, jazz music from a family friend, Telco music through a friend and Rock music through my camp buddies when I was a summer counselor. In sixth grade, I signed myself to be a part of my Middle School Chorus group where we travel to sing at different venues. At the age of 14, I became a member of a music group calls Ice Grill. While being the music group we started to travel to do rap battles. From that exposure, I became interested in becoming a rap artist.

Question #4: What obstacles did you have to overcome, if any, to make your career as a rap artist possible?

The obstacle I had to overcome is to remain cool while performing in front of massive crowds. And do not allow any negative words consume you when you trying to birth your dream as becoming the best rapper in the game of rap. You let the negative words be your motivation when people say you do not have what it takes to be a rapper.

Question #5: I must say that after hearing some of your material, your flow is stupendous. You definitely got a knack for putting some ironclad bars together with such a wide vocabulary. Is there any specific formula to your style?

Thank you for your compliment on my style. The only formulas I have about my style is being yourself and dig deep in your soul to find the inner you. A good soul and spiritual search of your inner being help you to birth the style that already laid endowment within your God giving talent.

Question #6: Under the brand name Noneillah (sometimes spelled None Illah) you manage and promote up and coming artists. How do you enjoy artist management/promotions versus your career pursuits in music?

I enjoy cultivating the mind of a new artist who is coming into this changeling rap game to promote their music. I love being artist management and promotions verse my verse my career pursuits in music because help me share my knowledge of the pro and cons of the music industry.  I believe it always good to give back and help others who need help.

Question #7: How has your work as a promoter and manager enriched your perspective as an artist?

 My work as a promoter and manager enriched my perspective as an artist to think beyond as a musician and allow me to learn the business side of the music industry.

Question #8: What advice would you give to someone looking to develop a career in music?

The advice I would give to someone looking to develop a career in music is making sure you become invested in your career. Also, make sure it that is what you want to do if so stay focused and motivate.  A music artist should create his or her individual style and sound.
Then begin your Marketing Campaign, hire support staff, make a recording, continue marketing and Improving for career advancement.


Question #9: Where do you see yourself in the next five years?

In the next five years, I should have clothing line Noneillah stores and my music playing internationally.

Question #10: Do you have any upcoming projects that you would like to mention? How can our readers keep up with your work and music? Do you have any final thoughts?

No, I don’t have any upcoming project as of yet, but you can follow me on my Social Media to find out any future projects.
My fans can check me out Twitter  https://twitter.com/noneillah_?lang=en






Instructions: *Please attach any links, photos, and videos that you would like to include in the interview when you return the answers to the questions. In the meantime, I will develop a nice outro and intro to the article. Thanks!





No comments:

Post a Comment