google-site-verification: google73fd06521940cdfe.html Noneillah: Rap Bully Interview Noneillah about Sean Cos Mason

Saturday, February 24, 2018

Rap Bully Interview Noneillah about Sean Cos Mason

Check out Noneillah's Interview about the hottest Montclair Hip-Hop Artist, songwriter, rap artist, singer, digital designer, music engineer, Noneillah Founder and son Sean Cos Mason with the popular celebrity music blog Rap Bully. Rap Bully is the number on source for Hip-Hop Artist/Rap and Celebrity News.



What inspired you to do what you do?

"I was inspired to be a musician and a designer since I was two years old. My mother brought me my first toy guitar with an attached microphone.  I recall when I used to walk around the house, singing and playing my guitar to Michael Jackson music at the age of two.  At the age four, my mother brought me a walk-man for Christmas and I used to play my cassette with the song Disco Inferno by the Trammps. I would go around the house and outside rocking to burn baby burn."

How did you start in this industry?

"I was introduced to different genres of music, from classical, jazz, disco, club, opera and more, through my mother’s “Music Appreciated” college course. As I got older, I wanted to learn more about the music, so I signed up for a choral class at Mount side Middle school in Montclair. In my choral music class, we went to different schools to put on concerts. Right then and there, I knew my love for music had grown with a strong passion to learn more." 




No comments:

Post a Comment