google-site-verification: google73fd06521940cdfe.html Noneillah: Sean Cos Mason Brief Bio

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Sean Cos Mason Brief Bio

Sean Cos Mason aka Sean M Brief  Bio



My name is Sean Cos Mason aka Sean M, also know Sean Mason or Cos. I'm a songwriter, rapper, digital artist, music engineer, Founder of Noneillah clothing line. I am originally from Montclair. Some inspirations of mine are Enema,  The Weekend, Waka Flocka Flame and Busta Rhyme, I listen to all types of music whether it is Rock, Classical, Club,  all the way to Jazz. My objective is to use my music as a platform to share my story message,  my vision with the world and make Noneillah a house whole name. Noneillah is the new slogan for 2011 and the future.  My dream is to have my music, my name heard around the globe and give my fans the music they want to hear. I will continue to touch the hearts of my fans who will make me gain my seat as the hottest rapper that set on the throne in the hip-hop/rap game. 

At the end of the day if I can help one individual through my music or songs I have made my dream come true.





No comments:

Post a Comment